Sunday, December 26, 2010

8th Week

I got 2 new TROS data and I have been to recheck, do report, prepare name and print the certificates for who is pass in TROS.

After finished print the certificates, I have been assigned by En. N,Mahendran to do TROS assesses name list follow by states for batch 1 and I have to separate the certificates follow by states.


On Tuesday, I assigned to post certificates for batch 1 used Pos Laju Malaysia. On afternoon, I do TROS assesses name list follow by states for batch 2. Beside that, I assigned by En. N,Mahendran to do master list TROS data from October until December and do slide.


Wednesday, I have to separate the certificates follow by states and post the certificates. I continued my task with to master list TROS data for April until June and to master list TROS data for April until December. I also have to do slide for overall TROS data from April until December. Actually, this master list and slide do to know how many assesses attended, pass and fail in assessment TROS.


On Thursday, I got 5 TROS data (47 name of assessees) and I have been assigned to do the same task (recheck, do report, prepare name and print the certificates for who is pass in TROS). Although I have only one day to complete this task, I tried my best to finish this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment