Sunday, November 21, 2010

3rd Week


I continued recheck and update data for 360 Degree Feedback (TM SME, band 2). Besides that, i also showed the schedule for TM Leadership Competency Assessment Live Run Batch 3 has been assigned by En.Mahendran to me for review and I am required to do correction on the schedule. 

On the afternoon, I showed the schedule again to En.Mahendran. I have a little discussion with En.Mahendran about the schedule and I have been assigned to do workflow for TM Leadership Competency Assessment Live Run Batch 3. I did correction on schedule for the second time and I also have to do workflow. After finished, I sent email to En.Mahendran before I leave.

Wednesday (17/11/2010) is a Public holiday - Hari Raya Aidiladha. I taken leave on Tuesday and Thursday to celebrated Hari Raya Aidiladha in my village at Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan. :)

Friday, I come back from my leave. I have been assigned by Cik Asyikin (Syikin) to key-in participants attendance of briefing 360 Degree Feedback system that was held on Monday (15/11/10) at Menara TM. After finished, I continued  recheck and update data for 360 Degree Feedback.

1 comment:

  1. smpi 2 hari amik cuti???n9 je kn...sehari blh kg...sehari lg g mn ha????gtau sir ha...

    ReplyDelete